Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Menace Ignored Disaster Strikes!

Working for and depending on others to create a livelihood is like asking your cat to go fetch the morning paper.

Yesterday I was informed by one of my vendors “I’m shutting down, I’m out of money”.

Is that some bull shit excuse? Why do people invest 100’s of thousands of dollars in a project just to shut it down after I have sold it to people that have taken trust in me enough to say, “Ok Menace, I’ll buy this from you because I know and trust you” and I know that it’ll work and be ok.

Well guess what?

I’ve done it again; I have not listened to my intuition and allowed this fucking dumb ass to lead me down a path that has put my professional reputation on the line.

I have 100’s of customers that I have sold this product to and the Dumb Fuck owes me a shit load of money for selling it… I’ll never see that money.

Lack of trust in myself and NOT listening to my intuition about this on-coming disaster has negatively affected my customers, me, my bank account and most of all my reputation for selling something that I had strong feelings would never work anyway. I actually knew a month ago that this was not going to pan out, but I decided to ignore the Menace and continue to say to my self … “this will be ok” and “all is well”

Please understand that no one gave me specific information regarding this oncoming disaster. I JUST KNEW…
It’s a feeling that comes from Within, and then the brain suppresses it.

INTUTION IS NOT TO BE IGNORED.. IT IS A GIFT THAT ALL OF US POSESS.
AND I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT…… damn…..

4 comments:

Anais Nin said...

Never ignore "the vibe". It's never failed me yet.

The Stiltwalker said...

asking your cat to do anything is totally useless. I don't recommend it...

Red said...

Intuition is so often ignored, e.g. my dating life. But sometimes we still have to take those chances. Yeah you got screwed on this one but "What goes around comes around". Good luck!

CreativeGym said...

anias: Yep it's "the vibe" alright! The Menace was shaking me!

Stilt: Exactly!

Red: My goal is to trust when the Meance turns into intuition!
Based on some of the shit I've done in my life, I worry about "What goes around comes around."