Friday, April 28, 2006

Police Kill Dad--Menace is PISSED!!

There was an Amber Alert in the Midwest a couple days ago. Typical story, Mom and Dad split one kid; Dad kicked out, Kid with Mom.... Link to the story above.

Have any of you guys been divorced and lost custody of your kids without ANY say in their upbringing, BUT have to pay ALL the bills and keep paying even if you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the X is not spending it on the kids?

Well, I have.

For some reason there seems to be an absolute belief in our society that the Male of our species is NOT qualified to care for, love, provide, and teach our children without the "supervision" of the Female of our species.

Let's face it, in most cases I am aware of, the woman ALWAYS gets the kids, the house, the cars the bank accounts and SUPPORT to boot.

I completely understand how a guy can loose it and go to the extremes that this Dad did.

DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT I CONDONE SUCH BEHAVIOR. I DON'T! But, I do understand his fear of losing his family, home, and life as he knows it. But most of all... His baby girl.

Now the first thing that came to my mind on this story was: "How would the cops handle the same situation if it was the woman that stole the kid, and tied up the husband at home?"

My bet is they sure as FUCK would NOT have OPENED FIRE and KILLED HER in front of HER BABY! They would have negotiated the release of the little girl and looked like heroes for saving her and the Mom. Meanwhile the Dad that got tied up would be chastised as a PUSSY by the media.

This theory holds true with pedophiles as well. Creepy men out there preying on innocent under age girls are just plain FUCKED UP human beings with out doubt.

However, take one sexy looking blonde female schoolteacher that continues to fuck a 13-year-old boy, and it gets press, but not the creepy kind that the men get.

The Menace shed a tear for this Dad today. He was wrong without doubt, but what about the window our society looks through on this issue? I shed a tear for us too.

3 comments:

Funky Brewster said...

*shakin my head*

when will we learn?

The Stiltwalker said...

I'm with you on this one. Men aren't given the same benefit in these situations.

CreativeGym said...

Thanks ladies, Ya know I've reviewed my blog and have a lot of negitive shit about my relationships with women. But, the truth is I could never live with out you! Thanks!