Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Menace is a glutton for women

Yes it is true; the menace does enjoy the company of an attractive, intelligent woman. It has been one of my gluttonies for most of my life. (Has gotten me in a shit load of trouble and cost me tons of cash too) But, never the less, a fine woman that can keep up with me in the sack and keep up with a good conversation is a difficult commodity to find. There always seems to be one of these fine things or the other, but both... still looking.

Now don't get me wrong here, I do love the woman I’m with now. She is beautiful, has fine smooth skin, makes love like a monkey and is huge fun when we go out together.

My argument with the menace is, "Why is it that when we are together, we are truly together, but when we are apart, it's as if I don't exist to her at all?" Kind of a pussy attitude, but none the less, I must admit the menace is there pointing out the reality of the situation...

No comments: