Friday, April 14, 2006

The Art of Camel-Toe Pedicure Part II

To continue with details of how to do the proper pedicure is, to say the least, boring. It's like reading a book on how to swim and based on all the knowledge you get from the book decide to jump in a deep lake...

So this story goes deeper into the relationship process. With the Menace constantly questioning motives, re-analyzing answers to questions, and usually if listened to, gives the wrong answer.

There are times that I actually let go of my Menace and find the peace that I believe we all search for. The key behind success...LETTING GO OF THE MENACE WITHIN.

Theory: If I acknowledge the Menace Within exists, He does. If I don't, he doesn't.

I think I'll practice this for a while and re-establish a relationship with myself.

Thanks GoofHeart.... I love you.

No comments: