Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mindful Menace

Yeah, Well got that out of my system. Now, why is it that the previous entry makes me look like, OHHHH, I'm sooo hurt, I didn't mean to hurt you!

Well guess what?

It's not ok to be dispassionate.

It's not ok to NOT be a friend.

It's not ok to be selfish in a relationship.

It's not ok to toss someone aside that has been there to support you through all the bad bullshit you had when we first met.

It's not ok to be so self centered that no matter what is going on around you; you think it's about you.

It's not ok for me to be your friend, support you, give you cash, buy your food, pay your fucking bills, take you on expensive trips, put gas in your car, fix your fucking house do your dishes, cook for you, serve you on the couch, while you stand there and act like you deserve it and not have the ability to say thank you once in a while.

It's not ok for you to only acknowledge my shortcomings when I have so many positive traits.

It's just not ok. Got it?

4 comments:

deestract said...

Uhnn! You tell 'em, Menace!!!!
And you won't let it happen again, right? Right.

CreativeGym said...

listlessone: Yeah! You right, not taking it again...(unless I fall mindlessly in love again.) Damn..!

Susan, Give it to me girl. I can take it! The Menace is my friend, enemy.. (Love back to you)

The Stiltwalker said...

damn menace you hit the nail on the head with this one. Haven't we all been there, or here. Once or twice, eh.

d.d. said...

menace, i'm glad you found my blog, i like the way you think...can i link you..., and by the way, screw em if they don't appreciate you my friend