Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Menace Blows off Steam


Today was a good day to shoot some clays. Can't shoot straight; only hit 43 out of 100 today, but what a way to feel better about the world! It was a nice clear day, a good friend to shoot with and of course beer. (after)

I always feel great after a round of clay shooting. Livin' out away from the city there's a place about 5 miles from my house operated by a good 'ol boy by the name of Frank. Franks a 4th generation farmer and he one of the funniest fuckers I've ever met. Just down to earth as dirt it's self.

I sure as hell don't miss the city, in fact during rush hour, well; there is no rush hour out here. So sorry for all of you that have to deal with Atlanta, Detroit, LA, Denver, Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Nashville, well you get the picture.

Ahhhh.. I do feel better today... Shawshank classic line..."Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'..." Today I lived... Posted by Picasa

No comments: