Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Art of Camel-Toe Pedicure Part I

Giving a Camel-Toe a proper pedicure is an art the Menace has been in practice of for many years. There are many variables that come into play to create an experience for my lover that must be considered prior to the actual activity it's self.

1. Is she completely comfortable with herself and with you? (If she is not, don't go here yet. Make sure she trusts you in the sack and NEVER give her a reason not to trust. BTW this could take some extra time with some, and never happen with others. You may end up spending a lot of time on the trust issue just to be let down to the fact that some chicks don't trust anyone and never will. You must learn when to stop wasting time with the wrong candidate.)

2. Is she willing to participate in something that she hasn't done before, and therefore make her extremely vulnerable to the touch?

3. Never begin a sexual encounter with only your own interests and satisfaction in mind. (Your satisfaction will come when she is so out of control with desire that she will do anything you want!)

4. Does your lover shave her box? If so, she will be ready and willing to go once you get past steps 1, 2 and 3.

5. Is she willing to go beyond the "traditional sex roles" as defined by our fucked up society? (This is a tough one to answer as well. You will need some "traditional" sex time to find out how far out she's willing to go.)

6. Does your lover orgasm only once per encounter, or can she put out the juice and cum multiple times? (This one's up to you The Menace Within has never met a woman that can't have multiple orgasms.)

7. To talk dirty, or not. That is the question... Women don't necessarily want to hear you say shit like "Oh I love fucking you!" or "I love your hot sticky pussy"
No, most will appreciate a whisper of "My God I feel you" or "You just turn me on" or "You make me so hot". Don't go crazy with this shit it is very important to know what your woman likes. Start with mild dirty talk and move your way up until she stops mid-way and says: "What the hell did you just say?!" This will indicate you have gone too far...

The Menace and I have argued about the amount of time I spend thinking of such things. Our argument is how much time is too much?

To be continued...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't get it...if you adore the kitty so much, nay, worship it, why on earth would you call it a 'Camel-Toe?' Do I need to show you the cement mixer?

Unknown said...

One more thing: 90% of women fake orgasm 95%-100% of the time, especially the 'multiples'! A woman would never tell a man that she did not come to fruition, because said male would most likely nearly erase the clitoris in an attempt to get her there, and what we really want is some soap and water and something to drink at this point anyway, so we give you a shiver and a pant to warrant secession. Yes, I have had some amazing lovers, so don't git there, Buddy.

Girl in the Meadow said...

I have heard about the camel toe, but i haven't quite got what it is about.

But on your issues you are quite right.

Anais Nin said...

Thanks for making me laugh in the midst of my insomnia night.

CreativeGym said...

Alise: Sounds like your offended.
I'm not sure how many women you've been with, but if these were fakes..they are as good at acting as Meg Ryan...

CreativeGym said...

shiroh; it's a guy thing, Google it!

CreativeGym said...

anias, Thanks for "getting it" I laughed as I wrote it!!