Friday, April 07, 2006

Start the Day with Coffee and Cigarettes

Oh that damn menace...Here I start the day and wonder why my mainstay for the morning consists of such things.

I have been blessed with a great body. I work out and am in pretty good physical condition for a man my age. I can still keep up with the young bucks and have never had a woman say or act like they are disappointed or left one unsatisfied.

So here I am starting the day with this bad shit, know it's bad shit and have my coffee and cig anyway..

What the hell... This damn menace of mine.. I will find a way to beat this!

2 comments:

Cactus Pearl said...

haiku

The Menace within,
Struggles against his nature
Which self is victor?

CreativeGym said...

Depends on the moment. It only takes one moment for the Menace to ruin a completly fine day...